Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What we say comes from the brain

Okay. Usually when I'm inside the bus going home, as always, many ideas come in my mind one which is this - someone can't brag that he/she doesn't have a negative character when all the actions one makes indicate such. I hope this idea makes sense.

I mean, if I tell people how stupid they are because of their simple mistakes, doesn't it make me look like an you-know-all guy? and then negate the people saying that I'm such? I will totally hate myself if I'll be like that. Sometimes, we refuse to be something because we don't want to be like that something even though our actions tell the whole world we are like that. Is it really you that know who you really are? The answer is yes to those who admit. The rest? SUCK IT! What we say comes from our brain and what the brain thinks manifest who we really are, whether we like it or not.

No comments: